It’s uniquely formulated to lighten the appearance of sun damage, age spots, liver spots, freckles and melasma, while also smoothing fine lines wrinkles, and improving the overall evenness of skin tone. Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
Product contains: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | 2% Hydroquinone USP
- 2-in-1 formulation that targets anti-aging and skin lightening simultaneously
- Helps brighten skin tone and improve skin texture
- Contains gold standard ingredients for skin lightening
- May be used to maintain results following pigmentation protocols such as laser treatments or chemical peels
- Ideal for patients who cannot tolerate long-term use of Retinoids
- Ideal for all skin types
- Ideal for the face, neck, décolleté and chest, and the back of the hands
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, and recommended by physicians
How to use:
- Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper.
- Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, décolletage, chest and back of hands as desired. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician. Close dropper cap securely after each use.
- Hydroquinone 2% USP in a liquid gel base containing Vitamin C IDS™ (L-Ascorbic Acid USP).
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau