This ultimate serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as damage and inflammation, leaving the skin looking visibly rejuvenated.
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and penetration.
- Added benefits of Vitamin E help repair the skin and maintain cell integrity.
- Addition of unique peptide complex helps balance the skin's repair function.
- Helps correct signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone.
- Helps restore a radiant complexion.
- Helps even skin tone and smooth skin texture.
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing.
- Ideal for all skin types, especially traumatized, problematic skin in need of repair or following aesthetic procedures.
- Alcohol-free and recommended by physicians.
How to use:
- Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper.
- Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired.
- Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any make-up or creams.
- Tighten dropper securely after each use.
Q: How is this Vitamin C different?
A: This product is unique in a number of ways:
- It contains 100% pure L-Ascorbic Acid (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), the best quality Vitamin C available and the only form of Vitamin C that is absorbed by the body.
- Formulated with Vitamin E a powerful antioxidant that synergistically works with Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of aging.
- Also contains a powerful combination of peptides that reverses the signs of aging.
- The patented formulation maximizes the stability of the product, a key factor in differentiating Vivier L-Ascorbic Acid sērums from others on the market.
- The product has a very pleasant feel and smell, making it enjoyable to use.
Ingredients: Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, PPG-26 Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.
Christina W. Posted on 17 August 2017 at 19:06
I have tried other serums including SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic and I prefer this. I saw results with both but there is something about this one that is different. Still love my A.G.E. but this is the serum for me.