The Balancing Bundle is The Hair Routine's unique line of eco-luxury shampoo and conditioner. With a minimalistic formula, this bundle was made to restore the natural balance of hair and unleash its full potential.
The Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner Bundle is formulated to perform on all hair types and delivers results that last.
It is designed to freshen the scalp while hydrating the lengths.
This formula contains organic oils such as eucalyptus and tea tree oil to balance any hair type and to stimulate scalp circulation and hair growth. The Coconut oil and natural sugars create a creamy texture to cleanse the scalp leaving it nourished and fresh.
How to use- Shampoo:
- Apply one or two pumps to the palm of your hand. Rub it in your palms.
- Now apply it at the top of your wet hair and massage the scalp using your fingertips.
- Add some water to your hair, then gently massage again with circular movements. This will help your shampoo reach its full potential while improving scalp circulation.
- Rinse completely. Repeat if needed.
pH: 5.8 – 6.5
Ingredients - Shampoo:
- Guar Gum - Adds volume, conditions without build-up, smoothes, and eliminates frizz.
- Lauryl Glucoside - Cleansing agent made from sugars and lipids.
- Decyl Glucoside - Cleansing agent made from sugar.
- Coco-Glucoside - Cleansing agent made from sugar and coconut oil.
- Vitamin B5 Panthenol - Helps the ingredients penetrate the hair shaft and improves moisture retention. Protects hair from breakage.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - This is not a sulfate. Organic salt that removes oils and bacteria without irritating the skin. It is completely safe for most skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate - This is not a sulfate. Organic salt and alcohol used to replace the harsh sulfates, it will cleanse the hair, but will not strip the moisture from hair.
- Vegetable Glycerin - A natural humectant that is derived from plant seed oils.
- Coconut Oil - You know this one.
- Eucalyptus Oil - Antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. Helps stimulate scalp circulation and promotes hair growth.
- Tea Tree Oil - Promotes hair growth by unclogging hair follicles and nourishing the roots.
- Benzyl Alcohol/Salicylic Acid/Glycerin/Sorbic Acid - A tiny bit of preservatives that are non-harmful and help keep the pH balanced.
How to use- Shampoo:
- Squeeze out excess water. Apply one or two pumps to your palm then run them through your hair strands.
- Use your fingers to spread the conditioner evenly. Leave on for at least one minute to get the maximum benefit.
- Rinse it and finish by running cool water over your hair.
For use as a “Leave-in”:
- After the shower, remove excess water gently with a soft towel and detangle with a wide-toothed comb.
- Apply to your hands a tiny bit (depending on your hair) and run your hands in your hair to spread the product evenly.
- Let hair dry.
For Conditionner as a ''Co-Wash'':
- Wet your hair and apply enough product as if you were using regular shampoo.
- Turn off the shower. Massage your scalp with the tip of your fingers.
- Rinse well.
- Finish the routine by sealing your ends with some more conditioner, and rinse.
pH: 5.8 – 6.5
- Purified Water – Cleansed from contaminants and minerals to work better with the rest of the ingredients and hair.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – Vegetable sourced emollient for hydration and de-tangling.
- Vegetable Glycerin – A natural humectant that is derived from plant seed oils.
- Coconut Oil – Moisturizes and hydrates.
- Grapeseed Oil – Contains vitamin E, for hair growth. It helps strengthen to prevent split ends, thinning, and breaking.
- Argan Oil – Rich with vitamins A, C, and E, loaded with antioxidants, and a great moisturizer.
- Coconut Oil – Because one type of coconut oil is not enough.
- Sucrose – Natural table sugar helps attract and retain moisture.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. Helps stimulate scalp circulation and promotes hair growth.
- Tea Tree Oil – Promotes hair growth by unclogging hair follicles and nourishing the roots.
- Behentrimonium Chloride – Colza Oil conditions, detangles, fights static, softens, and strengthens hair.
- Benzyl Alcohol/Salicylic Acid/Glycerin/Sorbic Acid – A tiny bit of preservatives that are non-harmful and help keep the PH balanced.
Returns on Bundles:
To qualify for a return, please contact us and return the whole bundle within 10 days of purchase. We do not accept returns on individual bundle items. The merchandise should be unopened, unused and in the original condition and packaging.If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please email us within 10 days of receiving it to let us know.