One main cause of visible aging is glycation, which occurs when excess glucose molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibers and prompt the formation of advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.s) that lead to severe skin wrinkling.
A.G.E. Interrupter is a unique treatment formulated with 4% blueberry extract, 30% Proxylane™ and 0.2% phytosphingosine to help prevent the glycation process and correct severe signs of aging in mature skin.
- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning.
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin texture.
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness.
- Comforts dry, aging skin.
- Paraben-, alcohol-, and dye-free.
- Blueberry extract slows down the process of advanced glycation end-product (A.G.E.) formation, preventing collagen and elastin fibers from becoming rigid.
- Proxylane™ stimulates GAG synthesis, restoring water and nutrients to the dermal-epidermal junction .
- Phytosphingosine helps protect the skin’s barrier to alleviate discomfort associated with dry, aging skin.
How to use:
- Once or twice daily, massage a thin, even layer onto the entire face, neck, and chest.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
View ingredient list HERE