Please click here if you would like to to know when this product is available!
Formulated with a free acid value of 4% glycolic acid, the Glycolic Brightening Renew Overnight works at an optimal concentration to dissolve cellular cohesions and promote cell turnover.
It is complemented by 2% physic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness, while a soothing complex fortifies the skin barrier. Glycolic Brightening Renew Overnight hydrates while improving the appearance of skin texture and tone, revealing brighter, more youthful looking skin.
Features and benefits:
- Features a free acid value of 4% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- 18% improvement in global skin radiance
- Dye and fragrance free
- Tested tolerable for nightly use and ideal as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures including chemical peels.
- 4% Glycolic Free Acid Value
- Formulated with 6% added glycolic acid and a PH of 3.5 to deliver a 4% active level.
- Derived from sugar cane, this fruit acid dissolves cellular cohesions to release dead and dehydrated cells.
- The accelerated rate of desquamation stimulates new cell generation, resulting in improved skin texture, tone and a brighter complexion.
- 2% Phytic Acid
- Naturally present in legumes and seeds, this polyphosphate has a unique molecular structure that provides comprehensive exfoliation.
- Acts as a chelating agent that inhibits iron molecules ability to catalyze free radical formation, promoting skin clarity and brightness.
- 1% Soothing Complex
- Derived from a combination of natural oils and botanicals, including jojoba and sunflower seed.
- Forms a protective, breathable layer to help lock in hydration and provide comfort.
- Dull skin with uneven texture and tone.
- Mature skin.
- Complementary use with chemical peels, professional brightening or clarifying treatments.
How to use:
- Precondition skin by limiting initial use to once every other evening.
- Shake well and dispense into hands. Apply an even, pea-sized layer over entire face and neck.
- After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.
- Avoid eye area.
- Always use with a daytime sunscreen.