Magnetic: Our biggest seller is this taupe/silver shadow with a hint of mauve.
They have a subtle, glossy quality, giving them a fashion forward finish that is both flattering and youthful.
These sensual shadows need to be applied very sparingly and worked into the skin like you would a moisturizer.
For best results, do not apply moisturizer or oil before using RMS Beauty cream eye shadows.
The pure mineral cream shadow will moisturize the eye area more efficiently alone versus coming in contact with another product that could affect its relationship with the skin.
How to use:
- Apply sparingly with fingers and blend in firmly for a better adherence.
- Repeat application for more colour if desired.
- Please remember these are very sheer and results will be superior if applied with minimal product.
- Embrace: A rose quartz pink shade.
- Lucky: A perfect copper with a peach undertone.
- Lunar: A champagne pearl shimmer that can double as a highlighter/lipstick for more of a frosted evening look.
- Solar: A warm, antique gold shade that can be used as a highlighter when blended subtly over the skin or lips.
- Magnetic: Our biggest seller is this taupe/silver shadow with a hint of mauve.
- Seduce: Sensuous earthy brown hue that can double as a contour.
- Myth: A mink color in the palest browny taupe. Its subtle sheer shimmer can be worn alone over the lids (perfect for summer) or even mixed with any lip2cheek or lip shine to create a beautiful new color palette. Addictive as a highlighter for tanned skin for a natural-looking radiant glow.
- Aura: A gray, muted amethyst with a metallic finish.
- Utopia: Deep sunlit gold with a sultry shimmer.
*Non-GMO, non-nano, soy free, gluten free, cruelty-free.