This shampoo strengthens, clarifies, and nourishes hair while delivering noticeable volume and body.
A combination of green tea antioxidants, citrus juices and lemongrass removes product build-up and reduces oil production to extend time between shampoos—without drying hair or scalp.
Rahua oil, rich in omega-9, fortifies hair from within to help prevent breakage and lavender and eucalyptus extracts offer a calm, uplifting aromatherapy experience.
Best for fine and/or oily hair, including color-treated
- Lemongrass and Green tea create body, volume and bounce by balancing and removing excess oils from the hair shaft, without compromising the integrity of the hair.
- Citric juices break down oils extending time between washes.
- Ungurahua oil is rich in Omega-9 and helps to restore, heal, moisturize and strengthen hair follicles and shaft, resulting in stronger, healthier hair. J
- ojoba adds moisturizing properties and nourishment to the hair.
- Lavender and eucalyptus provide an aromatheraputic component allowing you to calm and relax the senses and enjoy the moment!
- Rahua (ungurahua): amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use symbiotic®* rahua.
- Lavender: prized around the world since ancient times, the smoky, herbal scent of this flowering plant (ours is cultivated in france) calms the mind and soothes the senses.
- Eucalyptus: well-known for refreshing and clarifying properties, it also helps to extend time between shampoos.
- Organic green tea: cultivated throughout asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful uv rays.
- Organic lemongrass: extracts from this plant give hair bounce, body, and volume by gently removing excess oils from the scalp and hair shaft without compromising their moisture balance and integrity.
- Organic rosemary: this antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb delivers protection from free radicals and a fresh, piney scent.
**Symbiotic is Rahua’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
View ingredient list HERE