A complex of Rainforest grown oils, and enriching mineral pigments sustainably sourced from the Amazon preserve all shades of color-treated hair to maintain the vibrancy of the color.
Infused with gorgeous gardenia enfleurage and lavender essences this rich and creamy shampoo provides full spectrum color protection for all shades of color-treated or highlighted hair.
Lock in your gorgeous color with the power of Mother Nature's science from the Amazon Rainforest.
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Free of parabens, sulfates & gluten
- Natural, vegan
- Best for all shades of color-treated or highlighted hair.
- Enhances and prolongs color
- Removes brassy tones
- Repairs and improves hair texture
- Rahua (ungurahua): amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use symbiotic®* rahua.
- Morete (buriti): rich in vitamins a, c, and e, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this amazonian fruit’s flesh regulates the scalp and protects hair from damaging uva rays. We use symbiotic®* morete.
- Amazonian lilac clay: this natural clay reduces brassiness often found in blonde and brown shades.
- Gardenia flower: symbolizing purity and sweetness, this flower has a sultry, exotic scent. We use the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the fragrance’s purest essence and maintain its antioxidants.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
View ingredient list HERE