Formulated with rare, sustainably sourced ingredients, this rich, restorative shampoo leaves hair soft, silky, and luminous, and scalp soothed. Made with omega-9 rich Rahua oil and naturally scented with the fresh, woodsy aroma of Palo Santo oil, this cult-favorite formula is concentrated and will keep scalp in balance—not too oily, and not too dry.
Rich with organic and 100% natural ingredients. Rahua oil fortifies weak, damaged strands while nourishing and regenerating the scalp and hair follicles – allowing for hair to grow longer and stronger.
- Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) offers delicate fragrance – providing a soothing aromatherapy experience while shampooing. Quinoa, a gluten free super-food indigenous to South America, promotes healing and moisture retention.
- Coconut and shea butter (betaines) safely, gently and effectively remove oil, dirt and bacteria without stripping necessary nutrients.
- This all natural, chemical-detergent free (sulfate free) formula cleanses hair with fewer suds, which means it’s not removing colour or previous applied treatments.
- Rahua (ungurahua): amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use symbiotic®* rahua.
- Palo santo oil: known as “holy wood” and prized by amazonian shamans since the incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- Quinoa: known by ancient incans as “the mother of all grains"", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin, promotes healing and moisture retention, and reduces signs of fatigue.
- Coconut betaines: safely, gently and effectively removes dirt and excess oil from hair without depleting necessary nutrients and moisture.
- Organic aloe: used since the time of ancient rome for its healing properties, aloe smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
- Organic green tea: cultivated throughout asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful uv rays.
- Organic raspberry leaf: used for centuries in folk remedies, this plant extract contains powerful antioxidants that nourish and repair damaged hair.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
View ingredient list HERE