An enriching and luxurious complement to Rahua® Classic Shampoo, this award-winning Conditioner delivers lustrous, rich and ultra-hydrated hair.
Omega-9-rich Rahua oil acts as a detangler and exotic extracts maintain strong hair and a healthy scalp. Can also be used as a lightweight styling cream to smooth, tame frizz and flyaways, and add hold. Best for all hair types.
- Rahua (ungurahua): amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use symbiotic®* rahua.
- Palo santo oil: known as “holy wood” and prized by amazonian shamans since the incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- Quinoa: known by ancient incans as “the mother of all grains"", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin, promotes healing and moisture retention, and reduces signs of fatigue.
- Organic aloe: used since the time of ancient rome for its healing properties, aloe smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
- Organic green tea: cultivated throughout asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful uv rays.
- Organic raspberry leaf: used for centuries in folk remedies, this plant extract contains powerful antioxidants that nourish and repair damaged hair.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
View ingredient list HERE