- This cream may be used in the morning (when there is no sunlight or when you don't plan to be outdoors) for its matte effect. The lightening effect is progressive over a period of 1 to 6 months.
- Alternating every second night with a Pro-Derm AHA Night Cream or AHA-BHA Lotion will help improve results.
- To reduce and prevent any hyperpigmentation problems, it is essential to avoid sun exposure and to apply daily one either the Pro-Derm SPF 20 Day Cream or Fluid or the Pro-Derm SPF 60.
- For more serious problems of hyperpigmentation, apply Pro-Derm Ultra-C Cream at night alternating with an AHA BHA Lotion and apply the Pro-Derm Serum C 10% every morning before your sun protection.
Note: If you have never used this product before and are not purchasing through a doctor's recommendation we suggest that you give us a call to make sure it is right for you and that we help you choose the other products that you need to help with a complete hyperpigmentation treatment plan.
How to use:
- After the face has been thoroughly cleansed with the Pro-Derm Gentle Cleanser, apply at night on face, neck and décolleté.
- The cream can be used in the morning (when there is no sunlight or when you don’t plan to be outdoors) for its matte effect.
- Brightening is gradual and progressive over a period of 1 to 6 months.
- Alternating every second night with a Pro-Derm AHA Night Cream maximizes the results.
- To reduce or prevent hyperpigmentation problems, it is essential to avoid exposure to the sun and to apply sunscreen protection daily.
- For serious hyperpigmentation problems requiring maximum performance, apply Pro-DermTM Ultra-C at night alternating with a Pro-Derm AHA-BHA Lotion and apply Pro-Derm Serum-C 10% every morning before sunscreen lotion.