In order to reactivate these sirtuins, this formula includes a rice extract with extraordinary properties. This active ingredient extends the life of each cell, and the signs of ageing (e.g. wrinkles, skin sagging, loss of radiance) are less visible. Skin repair while you sleep!
Sirtuins: Key to Longevity
Sirt-1 longevity proteins, or sirtuins, are enzymes that are present in all living cells. They occur in greater numbers in centenarians. These exceptional molecules fight ageing by promoting cell repair and, consequently, increasing their longevity.
Stem Cells: The Basis of Life
Rare and extremely precious, adult stem cells—not to be confused with embryonic stem cells—have tremendous potential, not only in regenerative medicine but also in cosmetology. Present in all living organs, stem cells hidden deep within the skin are responsible for skin regeneration and repair. Also called mother cells, they have the remarkable potential to give life to the other cells that make up the skin. Over time, however, and mostly under the harmful effects of free radicals and UV rays, the number of adult stem cells and their regenerative power decrease, leading to the irreversible formation of wrinkles. In order for these amazing cells to fully exercise their replenishing power over time, it is important to protect them. Vegetal stem cells are able to vitalize and protect adult stem cells found in the skin.
- Reduces the visible signs of ageing, primarily wrinkles and skin sagging
- Delays the onset of these signs
- Preserves skin’s youthfulness
- For men and women 35 and over, regardless of skin type, including highly sensitive skin
- Can be used regularly or alternately with preparations that have an AHA, fruit acid, salicylic acid or retinol base, or any other preparation that speeds up the natural exfoliation process
- No parabens, alcohol or mineral oil.
- Not tested on animals
View ingredient list HERE
At night, after a thorough cleansing of the skin, apply a small quantity of the cream to the face and the neck and massage in light upward motion. For optimal results, use the StemYouth Day Cream in the morning.