The originality of the Microdermabrasion Cream lies in its mechanism of action for it contains a “Triple-sphere” technology.
It acts like a true polish of the epidermis to instantly reveal a smooth, silky and re-texturized skin and a refreshed and glowing complexion.
This exclusive formula removes dead skin cells, increases cell turnover, improves microcirculation and skin texture, while promoting a more even-toned complexion.
- Leaves skin incredibly silky and retexturized
- smoothes the epidermis
- attenuates wrinkles and fine lines, acne marks and discolourations
- Tightens pores
- Purifies the skin without altering the hydrolipidic film of the skin
How to use:
- Use 1-2 times a week at night, after cleansing with Pro-Derm pH balanced Gentle Cleanser.
- Apply a small quantity of the Microdermabrasion cream to the forehead, cheeks, chin, neck and décolleté. Moisten fingertips and massage gently with circular movements.
- Avoid the eye area. Leave on for 1-2 minutes then rinse well with lukewarm water, then with cold water.
- Apply your usual night cream.
- Never use a brush with the Microdermabrasion Cream for the face and neck.
- Never apply Microdermabrasion Cream on lesions, or on a sunburned skin.
- Never massage roughly or for a long time. The maximum total duration for the face and the neck is of 3 minutes. Ideally, we should not exceed 1 or 2 minutes.
- Never use the Microdermabrasion Cream before or after a peel.
- Always make sure to avoid the eye area and the mucous membranes.
General precautions (as for all cosmetics):
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
View ingredient list HERE