- An advanced formula composed of glycolic acid (AHA) and salicylic acid (BHA)
- Eliminates dead skin cells and reveals a radiant complexion
- Reduces premature signs of aging and changes caused by photoaging
- Effective against ingrown hairs and keratosis pilaris
AHA BHA Lotions contain glycolic acid (5% or 8%) and salicylic acid (2%). They effectively exfoliate the skin, preventing and reducing acne breakouts and blackheads. They brighten the complexion without causing irritation. Suitable for normal or oily skin prone to acne, blackheads, ingrown hairs, or dilated pores.
How to use:
- Apply these lotions at night on skin that has been thoroughly cleaned with Pro-Derm Gentle Cleanser and completely dried.
- The 8-2 Lotion is more exfoliating than 5-2, it is therefore recommended that you start with 5-2 Lotion (if applying to face).
- 8-2 Lotion is particularly effective to reduce ingrown hairs and keratosis pilaris (in this case, it is not necessary to start with 5-2 Lotion).
View ingredient list HERE