Remove dirt, oil, and debris, and prevent free radical damage while giving the skin an extra boost of hydration.
Hydrating Toner helps keep the skin refreshed and balanced. It can also be used as a spray throughout the day to set makeup and replenish hydration.
- Improves moisture retention and prevents free radical damage
- Removes excess dirt, oil, and debris
- Hydrates, softens, and smooths the skin
Skin types: Dry - Normal - Combination - Sensitive.
Skin concerns: Discolorations- Visible signs of aging - Sensitive skin - Preventative.
How to use:
- After cleansing, moisten a cotton pad with a small amount of toner and apply over the face and neck.
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® treatment serums and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
- Watermelon, Apple, and Lentil fruit extracts – protect from free radical damage and improve moisture retention.
- Jania Rubens extract – hydrates the skin and provides powerful antioxidant protection.
- Evening Primrose oil – moisturizes the skin and soothes irritation without clogging pores.