Huna Nourish Calm-Moisture Face Serum with organic Calendula, Carrot, Camellia + CoQ10 is Huna's newest and most moisturizing Face Serum.
Developed to intensely moisturize, repair and calm dry, dehydrated, sensitive, inflammatory, and autoimmune skin conditions.
- This high-performance serum delivers deep, lasting, intense moisture that feels lightweight and is quickly absorbed by skin to calm redness, soothe irritated inflamed skin, and provide lasting comfort to dry, dehydrated, tight-feeling skin.
- An incredibly intensely-moisturizing, hydrating and nourishing skin treatment that effectively transforms even the most dehydrated, parched, sensitive and irritable skin into comforted, calm, soothed, even-toned, healthy-looking, and nourished skin.
- Contains Huna’s exclusive proprietary ‘Skin Nutrition Complex’ with 9 different botanicals derived from Herbal Medicine to treat and repair inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, severely dry, dehydrated, cracked tight skin- created from Huna’s organic Skin Nutrition Garden-grown botanicals, specially developed to deliver moisture, hydration, healing, repairing, calming, soothing, and relief from inflammation and irritation.
- Contains CoQ10 to prevent damage to skin’s collagen and elastin production process and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Formulated with a unique high-potency concentration of Huna Proprietary Skin Nutrition Complex, this Herbal Medicine inspired skin treatment contains 9 different highly-effective botanicals to treat, calm and repair all aspects of inflammatory skin conditions and symptoms.
- Calendula is known as ‘the skin botanical’. It is a highly-effective anti-inflammatory plant that promotes rapid healing, repair, and healthy regeneration of skin cells like no other plant out there. Calendula is also scientifically demonstrated to significantly increase hydration and firmness levels of the skin…bonus! Chamomile and Immortelle (Helichrysum) are superb calming, soothing and comforting botanicals, while Green Tea delivers antioxidant protection.
- Licorice root significantly reduces the appearance of redness in skin, which is a common symptom that accompanies inflammatory and irritated skin conditions.
- Chickweed, Plantain, Cleavers and Skullcap are incredibly potent and effective anti-inflammatory botanicals that treat and repair inflammatory skin concerns at the root cause.
- Organic Camellia and Avocado deeply and intensely moisturize and nourish skin.
- Carrot tissue oil is excellent for promoting healing of skin, while imparting a healthful glow to the complexion.
- Pomegranate moisturizes and protects skin from environmental damage- forming a potent antioxidant + polyphenol complex, while calming inflammation and mild redness.
- Squalane (derived from Olive) is naturally present in skin’s Sebum, and delivers excellent hydrating and conditioning to skin.
- Sea buckthorn berry promotes healthy healing of damaged skin, while softening and nourishing to improve skin’s overall barrier function. Borage (aka ‘starflower’) is nature’s richest source of GLA containing approximately 20-27% GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), which is an essential fatty acid that protects the skin from trans epidermal water-loss, while improving skin’s moisture balance and retention, and has the added benefit of increasing skin cells’ ability to absorb oxygen, which provides skin with a rejuvenated appearance.
- CoQ10 (Co-Enzyme Q10, or ubiquinone) is a vitamin-like molecule that behaves similar to Vitamin E and is critical to the production of energy in every cell of the human body. CoQ10 decreases in the body as we age, however it is crucial to effectively support stimulation of the body’s immune system response, increases tissue oxygenation and circulation, and delivers powerful age-defying effects with exceptional antioxidant properties. CoQ10 has been scientifically demonstrated as effectively counteracting free radical damage, providing significant protection against UVA-induced depletion of the skin’s cell membranes. This key function helps to prevent damage to skin’s collagen and elastin production process and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use: Apply 3-5 drops to freshly cleansed skin morning and night. Adjust more or less to your skin’s preference.
Camellia oleifera* (camellia oil), Helianthus annus* (sunflower oil), Simmondsia chinensis* (jojoba oil), Olive Squalane, Punica granatum* (pomegranate oil), Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam oil), Persea gratissima* (avocado oil), Borago officinalis* (borage oil), Calendula officinalis* (calendula), Matricaria recutita* (chamomile), Helichrysum italicum* (immortelle), Camellia sinensis* (green tea), Stellaria media* (chickweed), Plantago major* (plantain), Helianthus annus* (and) beta-carotene (carrot tissue oil), Ubiquinone, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Boswellia serrata* (frankincense), Citrus sinensis* (sweet orange), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn berry extract).