Incorporate Powderful Essential Collagen in your everyday life and watch your skin revitalize, your nails grow and your bones strengthen.
This flavourless, dissolving type 1 and 3 collagen peptides are short-chain amino-acids-derived collagen protein from grass-fed cows and contain zero antibiotics, hormones, artificial sweeteners or GMOs.
Powderful contains an extensive amino-acids profile, including Lysine, the main rebuilder of collagen in the skin.
POWDERFUL is gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Stimulated hair growth (keratin + collagen + minerals = hair growth).
- Because many of the amino acids, such as Lysine, are needed to make keratin, they are also found in Powderful Essential Collagen.
- Stronger nails because just like hair, nails need collagen, keratin and minerals to grow strong and healthy (If you use Shellac on your nails, we’re talking to you!).
- Re-growth of joint tissues as lack of collagen can lead to inflammation and joint deterioration.
- With Powderful you’ll experience less joint pain and more agility in your joints, tendons and ligaments.
- Reduction of cellulite (excess fat + lack of collagen + sugar = cellulite) Cellulite and stretch marks are typically due to a lack of collagen in the dermal layer, which normally keeps the fat in place.
- Lessened leaky gut syndrome due to Powderful amino acids, such as glutamine, glycine and proline, which are key amino acids for preventing inflammation of the gut wall and helping heal leaky gut syndrome.
How to use:
- It is suggested to consume about 1 tablespoon per day.
- In any beverage (especially in butter coffee with GG Beauty Beans for a higher performance beverage!).
- In smoothies.
- In detox water.
- In home-made baked goods.
- Yes men, you can take it too!
Important: The listed benefits of the product are for educational purposes only. The products are not meant to replace the services of a healthcare professional. All Good Goddess products are sourced from certified partners and have been tested but we cannot be responsible for the improper use of them.