Revival Masque is nicknamed the “Facelift in a Jar”. It has achieved extraordinary results in extensive trials and is truly groundbreaking. The result of four years of research, the revolutionary Intensive Revival Masque is one of the most extensively trialled skincare products on the market.
The potent formulation helps to address dry skin, uneven skintone and the signs of ageing for a revitalised, radiant complexion. The Intensive Revival Masque is formulated with alpha hydroxy acids
which help to hydrate and rejuvenate skin giving it a younger, fresher appearance.
- Asiatic Acid: Used for centuries in ancient traditional healing, research has shown that it stimulates growth factors which are important for skin regeneration.
- Lactic Acid: A powerful promoter of the natural hydrating factors in the skin and is known to lighten uneven skin tone and smooth the skin’s surface
- Mandelic Acid: Has powerful anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Dramatically tightens the skin
- Lightens pigmentation
- Lifts and firms
- Smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the size of open pores
WARNING: The potent anti-ageing ingredients in the Intensive Revival Masque mean that it should be introduced gradually.
- Start by applying the masque in a thin layer for ten minutes twice a week. If skin is comfortable, progress to 20 minutes three times a week. If skin is still comfortable, leave the product on as a overnight treatment.
- Advanced Environ® users can needle with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT for 3-5 minutes before applying the Intensive Revival Masque.
- If skin becomes dry or tight, reduce the frequency of use and increase once the transient dry or tight stage subsides.
- Use for 4 – 6 months for maximum benefits.
- For best results use in conjunction with Environ® vitamin A creams. Recommended to be used during autumn and winter months, but may be used all year round provided a broad spectrum sunscreen is applied daily.
10 – 20 minute application
- Use in the evening
- Using the spatula, dispense a small amount (about the size of a 20p) of the Revival Masque into the hand and apply a thin layer to the face, neck and décolleté
- Leave on the skin for 10 – 20 minutes and then remove with tepid water
- Follow with your Environ® regime
- Use in the evening
- Apply Environ® boosters and moisturisers
- Leave to absorb for 20 minutes
- Follow with a thin layer of Revival Masque
- Leave on overnight
- Remove with water in the morning