Retinol 2 forms part of the Environ STEP UP SYSTEM™ and is designed to assist in improving skin's overall appearance as it contains very intense levels of vitamin A and bovine colostrum.
It should only be used once your skin is comfortable with Retinol 1.
- Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Helps to refine skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature ageing and fine lines
- Use 2-4 bottles per step before progressing to Retinol 3
- For acne prone skin conditions: may be used in conjunction with B-Active Sebugel A
How to use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with preferred Environ products.
- Add one drop of Retinol to your Environ vitamin A moisturizer each evening.
- Slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product alone.
CAUTION: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, please check with your physician before using any products containing retinol, salicylic acid or hydroquinone.
- Vitamin A (Retinol, Retinyl acetate, Retinyl palmitate): Normalizes all cellular and skin functions.
- Colostrum: Regenerates the skin, slows skin aging, strengthens immunity.
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate): Powerful antioxidant, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, strengthens the capillaries, lightens the pigment.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant.