This meticulously crafted small stamp has been specifically designed to enable you to focus on specific and hard-to-reach areas as your upper lip and eye areas.
This needling device is embedded with durable 0.1 mm stainless steel micro-needles.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturizers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Avoid the application of sunscreen and/or foundation after rolling/needling.
How to use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse & tone your skin.
- Divide target areas into sections and pat firmly for 3-5 minutes, with mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- This instrument is designed to be used by one person only.
- Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged.
- Keep away from children.
- Rinse instrument with warm water before & after use, and cleanse once a week with a rubbing alcohol solution.
Daily sun protection recommendation: Use broad spectrum sun protection, wear protective clothing and limit your sun exposure when using this instrument. Avoid applying sunscreen and / or foundation immediately after a treatment.