Containing an optimal level of vitamin C, this masque also improves the appearance of rough, uneven or sun-damaged skin.
The skin takes on a refreshing radiance and smoothness, which become more noticeable with each application.
The appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damage is visibly improved.
It is specially formulated to have a softening effect, giving you a smoother skin texture.
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
- Salicylic Acid
How to use:
- Empty the content of one active sachet into one bottle of the C-Quence Energising Masque catalyst.
- After mixing, each bottle will provide two treatments. The serum will remain active for 7 – 10 days; however it loses its highest activity after the first 48 hours. It is recommended to complete the course of 8 masques i.e.
- Apply the masque twice a week, as a booster in the evening. Best used during winter.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply masque in an even layer and gently massage into the skin.
- Allow the gel to dry and leave it on the skin for as long as the skin is comfortable. It may also be left on overnight.
- Rinse with tepid water and apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- The skin takes on a refreshing radiance and smoothness that becomes more noticeable with each subsequent masque.
- The appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damage is visibly improved.
- The synergistic effect of Ascorbic acid and Salicylic acid has a gentle keratolytic effect, revealing a smoother skin texture.
Suitable for uneven skin texture and sun damaged skin.