A uniquely stable and tolerable Vitamin C serum to brighten skin and decrease visible signs of aging.
- Made with a combination of cutting edge vitamin C derivatives (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate) it is a uniquely stable formula for maximum efficacy and results.
- Vitamin C brightens skin, boosts elasticity and evens skin tone.
- Unlike other Vitamin C serums, Consonant's Vitamin C Serum’s pH level is close to that of skin so irritation is minimized, even on sensitive skin.
- Vitamin C + Licorice smells virtually like nothing!
How to use
- In the morning, apply a few drops of Vitamin C Serum to face, neck and chest.
- Follow with Balancing or Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream
- Finish with the Perfect Sunscreen
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: An antioxidant that works deep in the skin to protect from environmental stress, helping to decrease visible signs of aging.
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate: Works at the skin’s surface to brighten and even skin tone.
- Licorice Extract: Works synergistically with SAP + AAP to reduce the appearance of dark spots and visible sun damage.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Propanediol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric acid.