Brighten, correct and protect your skin with Colorescience® Even Up® Clinical Pigment Perfector®. Lightly tinted and clinically tested to diminish the appearance of discoloration and immediately blur stubborn brown spots, while zinc oxide and titanium dioxide deliver non-chemical UVA/UVB sunscreen and environmental protection.
Features and benefits
- Brighten: The proprietary LUMIRA® Skin Brightening Complex is clinically tested to address the appearance of brown spots and other skin discoloration
- Correct: Iron oxide-infused mineral perfector instantly diffuses the appearance of skin discoloration and evens skin tone
- Protect: Non-chemical, mineral SPF 50 sunscreen(Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide) protects skin from UVA/UVB rays and environmental stressors. Water resistant (40 minutes).
- LUMIRA® Skin Brightening Complex: A highly effective, patented formula that is clinically tested to address the multi-phase pigmentation process that leads to the appearance of skin discoloration
- Vital ET™: This bio-available form of vitamin E provides antioxidant support while helping to calm skin both prior to and following UV exposure
- Venuceane: A powerful marine extremozyme that enhances skin’s natural barrier by defending against infrared rays and helps support melanin balance
- Revinage: Natural botanical extract that helps even skin tone by reducing the appearance of discoloration in the skin
- Unilucent PA-13: A bioactive complex that minimizes the appearance of dark spots on the skin’s surface and brightens complexion
How to use
- Dispense 1-2 pumps onto your fingertips and rub between your fingers to activate the minerals
- Apply liberally to lightly moisturized face ensuring even coverage as the first step in your make up application
- Follow with your favorite Colorescience foundation and enhancers
- Apply Sunforgettable® SPF 50 Brush-on Sunscreen every two hours for continued protection
* Colorescience products are 100% free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, dyes, mineral oils, drying alcohols & chemical sunscreen.