Anti-Dark Circle Eye Cream is formulated with HALOXYLTM, AchromaxylTM IS and retinol, in a time release MicroDeliveryTM system. It is clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and provides an immediate concealing effect. Regular use under the eyes will provide brighter, more uniform and younger-looking skin.
Significantly reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and provides an immediate concealing effect.
- For all skin types.
- Non irritant
- HALOXYLTM: HALOXYLTM binds to iron molecules creating a chain reaction which helps the body eliminate them, reducing the appearance of dark circles. It also fortifies the vessels and tissues under the eyes making the vessels less susceptible to rupturing, preventing the formation of dark circles.
- AchromaxylTM IS: AchromaxylTM IS is a skin lightening botanical extract which prevents melanin production, reducing hyperpigmentation and brightening the skin under the eyes.
- Retinol: Retinol is vitamin A in its purest form and is essential to the maintenance of normal, healthy skin. It promotes cell turnover and renews the appearance of the skin making it look less translucent. Additionally, it revitalizes photodamaged skin creating a uniform skin tone under the eyes.
How to use:
- Apply twice daily.
- First time users should build skin tolerance gradually: first week use once every second day; second week use once a day; third week use twice a day.
- Follow with Revitalizing Eye Serum for added moisture.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply a small amount under the eyes; ensure to avoid the eye lids.
- Follow by lightly dabbing the product until it has penetrated into the skin. The skin around the eye contour area is thinner therefore dabbing versus rubbing will help prevent skin from creasing and will stimulate blood circulation.
CAUTION: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, please check with your physician before using any products containing retinol, salicylic acid or hydroquinone. First time users should build skin tolerance gradually: first week use once every second day; second week use once a day; third week use twice a day.
View ingredient list HERE
Zoey Posted on 15 August 2017 at 20:35
This cream had instant effects on my dark circles and smoothed out crows feet - I had no idea an eye cream could be so effective, and have tried many expensive varieties. This will be my go to cream from now on.