Age Renewal SPF 25 is formulated with Survixyl IS™ and PhytoCellTec™, a blend of peptides, including Matrixyl™ 3000 and retinol in a time release MicroDelivery™ system to help prevent the visible signs of aging, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increase skin hydration. It also contains a SPF 25 to protect the harmful effects of the sun. Regular use will provide a younger-looking complexion.
- For all skin types
- Hydration is increased up to 66%
Prevention – Stem Cell Technology:
- 2% Phytocelltec™:
- Plant stem cell derived from the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple, Uttwiler Spätlauber.
- Rich in epigenetic factors that provide nutrients important for the protection and maintenance of skin stem cells.
- Contains metabolites which insure longevity of cells.
- Improves the life expectancy and health of skin stem cells, thus fighting chronological skin aging complexion.
- 2% Survixyl ISTM:
- Peptide based on cutting-edge stem cell research, specifically designed to target important factors which regulate stem cells fate and anchoring.
- Helps to preserve the environment of epidermal stem cells.
- Helps to protect cells from UVB stress.
- Optimizes epidermal self-rejuvenation.
Correction – Powerful Anti-Aging Blend:
- 5% Peptides:
- 5% MatrixylTM 3000: 2nd generation MatrixylTM. Promotes collagen synthesis.
- 3% DermicanTM: Increases the production of proteoglycans allowing the skin to appear firmer.
- 5% QuintescineTM IS: Antioxidant peptide that helps to protect.
- 1% Retinol:
- Promotes cell turnover and revitalizes photodamaged skin.
Protection – SPF 25:
- 5% Octinoxate and 2.5% Avobenzone:
- Helps to provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
How to use:
- Apply daily or as directed by your physician.
- Use this product containing a moderate sunscreen during the day prior to sun exposure. First time users should build skin tolerance gradually.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children. If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use. If this persists, consult a physician.
- This product contains retinol that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- This product can be applied underneath make-up.
- Apply a pea-sized amount on the tip of your finger, dab it on the five points of the face (forehead, each cheek, nose and chin).
- Massage into skin in an upward motion.
- For optimal protection, apply 30 minutes before sun exposure.
NOTE: This product contains retinol that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
CAUTION! Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, please check with your physician before using any products containing retinol, salicylic acid or hydroquinone.
View ingredient list HERE