Our team of specialists are here to help. Call 1-855-687-3886 during regular store hours.
Glisodin: Advanced Detoxification/Cleansing Formula
The Advanced Detoxification/Cleansing Formula naturally prepares the body for body contouring treatments and stimulates natural detoxification enzymes.
- Rids toxins from the system
- Raises energy levels
- Prepares body for efficient weight loss
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Clarifies the skin
- Rejuvenates the skin and body
How to use
For best results start program 15 days prior to procedure, and follow up with the Advanced Slimming Formula for weight loss or management.
Mix one green sachet and one white sachet together and take with water or natural juice first thing in the morning and repeat after dinner. Best shaken not stirred.
*The Advanced Detoxification Formula is called the Advanced Cleansing Formula in Canada only. Please note that it is the exact same formulation.
What can happen during the process?
During some detoxification processes, toxins are released from tissues and build up in the bloodstream en route to being excreted, temporarily causing a worsening of symptoms before they are completely excreted. Symptoms = headache, breakouts, fatigue, moodiness, bowel disturbances.
When participating in a cleansing program it is important to nourish your body with healthy foods and drink plenty of water to assist in the detoxification process. Although the Advanced Detoxification/Cleansing Formula will initiate toxin elimination on its own, it is recommended to follow a healthy eating plan. We recommend following a nutrient dense eating plan to support the Advanced Detoxification/Cleansing Formula to maximize your results.
Foods to Avoid
- White sugar (pop, candy, ice cream, desserts)
- White flour (white bread, crackers, pizza dough, pasta, buns)
- Alcohol (excluding red wine however limit to 2 glasses per week)
- Trans fats
- Fried food
- Pre-packaged convenience food
Foods to eat in Moderation (2-3 times per week)
- Wheat products (Couscous, whole wheat bread)
- Meat (steak, chicken, pork)
- Fruit juice (jarred or canned)
- Peanuts and peanut butter
- Dairy products
- Soy milk
- Condiments (ketchup, vinegar, mustard, relish, soy sauce)
Healthy Foods to Consume
- Vegetables (leafy greens, squash, beets, chilli peppers, onion, garlic, broccoli, cauliflower, turnip, fennel, carrots, ginger)
- Fruits (berries, grapes, cherries, pineapple, papaya, apples, pomegranate, peaches)
- Whole grains (brown rice, bulgur wheat, millet, whole-rye bread, Ezekiel bread, spelt bread)
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas, beans, hummus, black beans, tahini)
- Healthy fats (Avocado, olive oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil, sesame oil)
- Raw nuts and seeds
- Rice pasta
- Spices (turmeric, cayenne, ginger, oregano, garlic, basil, dill, cilantro, cloves, cinnamon, garma marsala, curry)
- Tea (herbal tea)
- Fresh juice
Alpha-lipoic acid: An antioxidant that is vital to cellular energy production and helps neutralize and remove toxins.
Broccoli seed extract: Contains Sulforaphane, which has been shown to induce phase II detoxification enzymes to help protect against certain reactive oxygen species (ROS).
Nutraflora: Sc-FOS (short- chain fructooligosaccharides) is a soluble fibre, which helps to bind harmful substances from being absorbed. Sc-FOS is a prebiotic that acts as food for beneficial bacteria in the large intestine.
Grape Seed Extract: Contains resveratrol and phenolics for antioxidant properties and to help promote circulation and even skin tone.