Our team of specialists are here to help. Call 1-855-687-3886 during regular store hours.
Alyria: Retinol Complex 0.22 30g
• Use sunscreen during the day.
• First-time users should build skin tolerance gradually.
• For external use only; avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
• Retinol Complex 0.22 should always be applied on cleansed skin as a first layer (underneath a cream).
• Should extra moisture be required, apply the Oil Free Hydrating Lotion.
• For optimal result use Acne Exfoliating Solution during the day and Retinol Complex 0.22 at night.
• This product can be applied all over the face or locally on problematic areas.
• Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
• Retinol is considered to be both photosensitive and photodegradable; therefore, it should only be applied at night.
• Avoid using this product before sun exposure.
- Retinol is vitamin A in its purest form and is essential to the maintenance of normal healthy skin. It provides a strong anticomedogenic effect to minimize the appearance of acne lesions and promotes cell turnover to improve skin imperfections.
- Alpha Bisabolol is a plant derived ingredient which reduces irritation and soothes the skin. It possesses an antibacterial activity to counter the bacteria that causes acne and its anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory effect reduces swelling associated with acne inflammation.
Aqua CaprylicCapric Triglyceride Emulsifying Wax Glycerin C10-30 CholesterolLanosterol Esters Cetyl Alcohol Cetyl Ricinoleate Dimethicone RetinolMethyl MethacrylateGlycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer Tocopheryl Acetate Disodium EDTA Propyl Gallate Polysorbate 20 BHT Benzyl Alcohol Cyclomethicone Magnesium Aluminium Silicate PEG-10 Soya Sterol Phenoxyethanol Stearic Acid Chlorphenesin Triethanolamine Disodium EDTA BHTTocopheryl Acetate Bisabolol Ascorbyl Palmitate
Acne prevention & treatment
Product ratingVery efficent in treatment of existing acne & for prevention of new breakouts. Helped to even the skin over time. I highly recommend !
Review by Mays
[48 yr old female] I
Product rating[48 yr old female] I have been using this prcoudt for about 2 yrs, on the recommendation of my dermatologist. I have fair but resistant' skin. Regular use gives a light peel at first, after maybe 2 weeks. Really gets those dead skin cells off. After that, I saw freckles lightened and my skin tone became more even. I am VERY happy with this prcoudt.
Review by Betti
Product ratingDue to recent acne breakouts, I thought I would try a Retinol product to see if it can help. This is a great product. I've been using it for 2 weeks and would highly recommend it. My breakouts have slowed, and my skin feels so much smoother.
Review by jp